If you or a loved one has been injured or killed while on the job and are seeking benefits from Social Security Disability Insurance or Workers’ Compensation Insurance in Winter Garden, FL, seek the professional counsel of The Law Offices of Charles H. Leo. With over 20 years of experience in SSDI and Workers’ Compensation cases in Central Florida, you can rest assured that you are hiring an attorney that understands the laws and will get you the largest settlement possible.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney Winter Garden
Without a doubt, one of the hardest and most difficult types of legal cases to navigate is Workers’ Compensation in Winter Garden, FL. Not only must your attorney have the years of experience required to be able to assist you properly, but he or she must also have a vast knowledge of medical terminology and previous case law regarding these types of claims. Hiring a subpar or inexperienced workers’ compensation attorney can mean the difference of tens of thousands of dollars when you finally receive your settlement. Don’t leave the financial future of you and your family up to someone who doesn’t have the experience necessary to fight and win these types of cases.
If you have been injured on the job and have been denied benefits from Social Security Disability Insurance in Winter Garden, FL, it is imperative that you hire a law firm that will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the best representation in your case. Nearly 70% of all initial claims filed with the SSA regarding Social Security Disability Insurance are denied on the first try, while over 90% are denied when requesting benefits the second time. This area of law is extremely difficult to navigate, and without experienced representation, you can almost be assured that you will fall within the 70% that are denied benefits for their claims. The Law Offices of Charles H. Leo, P.A. will not stop working until we acquire the settlement that is rightly due to you. As an Avvo Super Lawyer from 2008-2015, you know that you are in the hands of the best Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation attorney in Winter Garden and all of Central Florida.
Winter Garden Social Security Disability Attorney
After the establishment of the Social Security Administration in 1935, Social Security Disability Insurance quickly followed the new law in the early 1950s. The purpose of the law is to ensure that those who are injured on the job are given a living wage to support themselves and their families during recovery, or if they are unable to perform the same work again due to that injury. Over the course of the past several decades, many people have abused this system with false claims, which has resulted in massive fraud throughout the entire program. Due to this, initial claims are only approved with monies being disbursed for 70% of the cases that the SSA encounters.
Don’t leave the financial stability of your family up to chance. With only 30% receiving benefits from filed claims, you do not want to be left in the remaining 70%. Our team of experienced Social Security Disability lawyers in Winter Garden, FL are here to assist you every step of the way. We all know how difficult working with the Federal Government is. Our team of SSDI lawyers in Winter Garden, FL will walk you and your family through the entire process and make sure that you understand what is going on every step of the way. If you have been injured on the job or a loved one has been killed as a result of a workplace injury, look no further than the Avvo certified Super Lawyers at The Law Offices of Charles H. Leo, P.A. for the assistance you need during this trying and stressful time. Call us today for a free case evaluation.